The Loan Administrators support the consumer and commercial lending process in a variety of ways within CDB by working with the lending staff and others to achieve the desired results.
1. Understand and comply with all applicable regulatory requirements associated with this position.
2. Prepare and process commercial and consumer loan documents, including denied/withdrawn applications, ensuring compliance with state and federal laws and regulations.
3. Book and process commercial and consumer loans, including processing monetary activity, construction loan draws, collateral perfection, participated loans and provide ongoing servicing and maintenance to CDB commercial and consumer loan portfolio.
4. Ensure all commercial and consumer loan files and any supporting documentation is imaged in a timely manner.
5. Work with lender(s) to track and resolve any issues with financial reporting and other loan requirements (ticklers).
6. Work with lender(s) and borrower(s) throughout the loan process to ensure loans are compliant with regulations, internal loan policy and conditions to close have been met. Includes working with bank-approved vendors and other third parties.
7. Provide ongoing superior customer service to internal and external customers.
8. Demonstrate good communication skills with co-workers and others via e-mail, phone and face-to-face interactions.
9. Process paid loans in a timely manner
10. Work with team to ensure coverage is provided as needed.
11. Special projects and other duties as assigned.
1. Other duties as assigned.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
1. High school diploma
2. I – 12 mths or less experience with Precision and Laser Pro
II – 1+ yrs experience with Precision and Laser Pro
3. I - experience working within the financial industry.
II – 2+ years working with consumer and commercial loans in a support position
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
1. General knowledge of the lending process
2. Demonstrated ability to efficiently multi-task in a time-sensitive environment with competing, multiple priorities.
3. Strong communication and interpersonal skills
4. Demonstrated attention to detail with accuracy
5. Excellent customer service skills (both internally and externally)
6. Demonstrated ability to self-motivate and work independently
7. Above average organizational skills
8. Demonstrated average to above average proficiency with Microsoft Office software
9. Demonstrated ability to use typical office machines (copier, printer, etc.)
1. Clean and modern office work environment.
1. Ability to sit for extended periods of time.
2. Ability to use the computer/keyboard/screen for extended periods of time.
3. Ability to move freely throughout the office.
This job description is intended to convey information essential to understanding the scope of the job and the general nature and level of work performed by job holders within this job. But, this job description is not intended to be an exhaustive list of qualifications, skills, efforts, duties, responsibilities or working conditions associated with the position.