Ihry Insurance Agency - Chief Executive Officer
Personal – Business – Agricultural Insurance
This position is responsible for leadership in maximizing revenues and efficiencies by following generally accepted business practices in the implementation of Agency goals and objectives.
Leadership includes all facets of administration such as: daily operations, physical facilities, intellectual and cyber assets, financial, and strategic planning. Specific named areas of responsibility include: finance, marketing accounting, human resources, sales, security and IT.
Position is also responsible for maintaining and enhancing Agency cultural values and positive public image with customers, employees and carriers.
This position is to ensure sound, efficient productive business practices are followed and safe guards implemented and followed.
This position reports to the Board of Directors.
A four year related college degree.
Work history and experience associated with the level of position.
Communications and public relations skills.
Regular activities and duties would include (but are not limited to):
· Deliver monthly financial report and make recommendations.
· Develop and implement advertising and promotional plans to support sales and marketing goals.
· Review and recommend Agency staffing, personnel policies, procedures and compliance.
· Monitor state and federal insurance regulations and communicate to staff and customers of changes.
· Develop strategic planning.
· Develop, recommend, and execute goals and objectives with staff.
· Achieve and report goal progress.